Directing treatments to employ the place in the theatrical performance
Keywords:place, the concept of theatrical place, directing treatments
The most important topics that constitute the aesthetic and substantive aspect of the theatrical performance represented by the spatial environment of the presentation and the proposed virtual place that contains the technical and artistic elements of the presentation and highlights the strength of influence on it. In light of the above, the researchers divided the topic into four chapters.
The first chapter contained (the methodological framework), which included the research problem with regard to the directing treatments between the directors in establishing or creating theatrical venue, the importance of the research and the aim of the research, and the limits of the research to conclude the chapter by defining the terms.
The second chapter (the theoretical framework) was divided into two sections that dealt with in the first topic: (the concept of theatrical place), while the second topic came under the title (directive experiences of employing the place in the world theater), and previous studies and the results of the theoretical framework. The third chapter contains
(Research procedures) include the research sample, which is a play (Passport), the research community, the reason for selecting the sample and analyzing the sample.
While the fourth and final chapter came with (results and conclusions), and included the recommendations suggested by the researchers, as well as the proposals, and contained a list of sources
- Abdel Hamid, S. (2007). Theatrical innovations of the twentieth century. baghdad: Al-Fath Library.
- Abdel Karim, S. (2012). Introduction to the Art of Direc. baghdad: Al-Fath Library.
- Al Raymouni, F. (2012). Rehearsal sessions in the theater. Jordan: Dar Al-Manhal.
- Al-Obaidi, H. M. (1987). The theory of place in the philosophy of Avicenna. baghdad: House of General Cultural Affairs.
- Al-Takmji, H. (2011). Direction theories (Vol. 1). baghdad: Sources House.
- Al-Zamel, M. (2014). The semiotic analysis of theatre. Syria: Dar Raslan for printing.
- Asfour, J. (2002). Folk sayings in 100 years. Egypt: The Supreme Council of Culture.
- Asfour, J. (2010). Jaber Asfour mirrors. Egypt: Supreme Council of Culture.
- Bakir, A. (2015). Egyptian theater book. Jordan: Dar Al-Manhal.
-Palm, C. (2014). Cambridge Studies in Theater. (M. S. Hassan, Trans.) Egypt: Dar Al-Fajr Publishing.
- Peters, V. (1989). theater semiology. (A. A. Fattah, Trans.) Egypt: Cairo Magazine.
(2011). Cultural Knowledge Magazine, 575.
- Abdul Amir, A. (2003, 12 17). The Iraqi drawing and the modernization project, the structure of the place as a model. Al-Adab newspaper.
- Abdul Hamid , S. (n.d.). Plot treatment in radio drama. Academic Magazine.
- Abu Doma, M. (2005). Theatrical Scene Transformations: Actor and Director. Egypt: Dar Sharqiyat for Publishing and Distribution.
- Al Majidi, K. (2017). open theater. Jordan: Dar Al Manhal.
- Al-Dulaimi , M. N. (1999). The place in the theatrical script. baghdad: Al-Kindi publishing and distribution house.
- alkhatib, M. (2014). Greek theater. Jordan: Dar Al-Manhal.
- Amer , A. (n.d.). The concept of human finality according to Ibn Rushd (Vol. 1). Syria: Ikrima Press.
- Ardash, S. (1979). director in contemporary theater. Kuwait: world of knowledge series.
- Bashir, B. M. (2019). Formation of theatrical performance within the theatre. Algeria: Djilali Lebas University, Sidi Bel Abbes.
- Christopher, E. (1996). avant-garde theater. (S. Fikri, Trans.) Cairo: Cairo Experimental Theater Festival.
- Jesekai, G. (2005). Sociology of theater. (K. Eid, Trans.) Egypt: Azbakeya wall forum.
- Manzur, B. (1993). Arabes Tong (Vol. 3). Beirut: Sader publishing house.
- Rashid , K. (2013). The aesthetics of the place in the contemporary theatrical performance (Vol. 1). baghdad: Adnan House and Library.
- Research office at Dar Al Fikr. (2012). The comprehensive practical encyclopedia of arts, media and mathematics.
- Youssef, A. M. (1998). Aesthetics between taste and thought (Vol. 1). baghdad: Salma Press.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Ali saad latef, muthad Ajil Al-Assadi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.