Design requirements according to the formal integration in the design of interior spaces
Keywords:formal integration, design requirements, watch shops
The formal integration of the interior spaces in general and the commercial spaces of the watch shops in the large commercial centers in particular is the goal that the designers aim to reach in order for the interior space to become successful in terms of the design idea and its characteristics. Implementation mechanism. One of the reasons for achieving formal integration in the interior spaces of watch shops is the requirements of the design that must be available in these spaces to reach a state of formal integration between the interior and the exterior so that the space becomes fully integrated in all respects. Because of the aforementioned reasons for dealing with the research, through four chapters: The first chapter included the research plan and its problem, which was summarized in the following question: (What are the design requirements that must be available in the interior design? Shop spaces that sell watches as commercial spaces require formal integration)? The importance of the research, its objective, the objective limits, the spatial and temporal limits of the research were also highlighted, and the most important terms mentioned in the research title were identified. As for the second chapter, it included previous studies and the theoretical framework, which included two parts. The first dealt with formal integration into the interior spaces. As for the second, it dealt with the internal commercial spaces in all its details, in addition to the results of the theoretical framework in terms of indicators. As for the third chapter, it was devoted to the research procedures, as the researcher relied on the descriptive approach in analyzing the selected samples and models. The fourth chapter also included the results of the analysis and the conclusions obtained in light of the research objective, recommendations and proposals. and a list of sources and appendices.
- Maalouf, L. (2003) Al-Munjed in Language, Publications of Relatives,P4, Al-Ghadir Press, Iran-Tehran.
- Kazem, A. (1989) Artistic Integration Problem in Iraqi Theatrical Performing, Master thesis, University of Baghdad, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Theatre Baghdad.
- Abi al-Hassan, A. (2001): Lexicon of Language Standards, House of Arab Heritage p1, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Nopler, N.(1987) The Dialogue of Revelations (Introduction to the Taste of Art and the Aesthetic Experience), Translation, Fakhri Khalil, Review, Jabra Ibrahim Jabra, Dar al-Ma 'mun Translation and Publishing, Baghdad.
- Al-Obaidi, F. (2004) Integrative in Interior Architecture "An Analytical Study of Contemporary Technological Integration Trends, Unpublished Master's thesis, Department of Architecture, University of Technology, Baghdad.
- Salman, A. (2017) Integrative in Sustainable Inner Environment "An Analytical Study of Heritage Sites", published research, Baghdad University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Interior Design.
- Shabr, N. (1998) "Indoor design in modern architectural movements: an analytical study of the concept of interior design in residential homes", Master's thesis, University of Baghdad, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Architecture, Baghdad.
- Sharif, Y.(1982) A History of Iraqi Architecture at Various Times, Baghdad, Publications of the House of Culture and Media.
- Abd al-Baqi, Z.(2008) Technical Integration in the Indoor Design of Public Buildings Indoor Sites (Analytical Study of Internet Cafes), unpublished Master's thesis, University of Baghdad, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Indoor Design, Baghdad,.
- Kastati, R. (2012) Night lighting and its adoption on the facades of public buildings, unpublished Master's thesis, Helwan University, Egypt.
- Awad, A. (2007) The Most Influential Modern Schools in Commercial Space Design, Published Research, College of Applied Arts, Department of Interior Design and Furniture, Helwan University, Egypt.
- Hamdi, R. (2005) Features and Determinants of Shop Facade Design and Their Impact on the Visual Shaping of Greater Cairo, unpublished Master's thesis, Egypt.
- Jibril, T.(2013) The Impact of Color in Inner Vacuum on Marketing Activity of Malls, Unpublished Master's thesis, Faculty of Architecture, Islamic University - Gaza, Palestine.
- Dihny, H. (2005) Design Criteria of Inner Mall malls, Unpublished Master's thesis, College of Polytechnic.
- Ching، F.D.(1987)، “Interior Design Illustrated”، Van Nastrand Reinhold company، New York .
- Dictionary of the contemporary Arabic language, from the position of the meaning of requirements in dictionaries and dictionaries of the Arabic language (arabdict.com)
Definition of requirement on Wikipedia, article published on 6 May 2020, page history - Wikipedia (wikipedia.org)
- Display screens and prices types of applications characteristics - Q8 LED (q8tech.net).
- Rolex unveils its innovative store in Mall of the Emirates ElleArabia (ellearabia.com).
- Mostafa Mohamed, D. (2022). Evaluation of user interface designs in official websites "Fine Art Colleges Model". Al-Academy, (106), 133–148. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts106/133-148
- Mahmood omar, hoda, & Ali Hussein, F. (2022). Evaluating the education quality in the College of Fine Arts "Design Department as a model". Al-Academy, (106), 385–406. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts106/385-406
- jirjis Nehme, A., & Naima Obaid, A. (2022). Visual effects in contemporary animation design. Al-Academy, (106), 407–430. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts106/407-430
- Mustafa Khalaf, R. . (2022). Color works in highlighting the functional and aesthetic aspects of interior designs. Al-Academy, (105), 133–146. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts105/133-146
- AbdelWahed HASSAN, S. (2022). meta and its dimensions in the designed bio-formation - virtual reality environment - a model. Al-Academy, (105), 147–168. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts105/147-168
ELMAHI, Z. (2022). Art as a therapy to relieve symptoms of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), in children. Al-Academy, (106), 167–186. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts106/167-186
bint Mohammad AlMutairi, S., & bint Ayed Alharbi , R. (2022). Inventory of Saudi youth trends towards choosing fashion accessories. Al-Academy, (106), 205–230. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts106/205-230
Saleh Moraished, L., & Saleh Al-Saleh, M. (2022). The Relationship Between Using Diverse Materials to the Intellectual Context’s in the Art of Contemporary Ceramic. Al-Academy, (106), 253–270. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts106/253-270
mohammed Alamri, M., & bint Mansour Abdul Aziz aljadid, M. (2022). Printmaking Techniques to Enable People with Visual Impairment to Taste Print Artworks. Al-Academy, (106), 297–318. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts106/297-318
Gharsan Alshehri, H. . (2022). Role Of the Interactive Public Sculpture in Increasing Physical Activity . Al-Academy, (105), 57–80. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts105/57-80
Ibrahim Alhulwah, N. ., Saud Alrasheed, E. ., & Almokhtar Lahyani, S. . (2022). The semiotics of the visual image of women in the discourse of empowerment, Saudi Arabia Kingdom as a model. Al-Academy, (103), 25–42. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts103/25-42
Ahmad allaoui, L. . (2022). Textual thresholds and its Aesthetic in history: "Mamo Zain" by its author, the famous Kurdish poet Sheikh Ahmad Al-Khani, deceased (1118 AH / 707 AD), translated by Sheikh Dr. Muhammad Saeed Ramadan al-Bouti. Research on the connotation and manifestations of interconnection. Al-Academy, (103), 73–92. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts103/73-92
mohamed Dammak, K. (2022). Transformations of the body from traditional expression to subjectivity : Marina Abramivic as a model. Al-Academy, (103), 149–164. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts103/149-164
shafee, wafa H., & aboabat, A. A. (2021). Recycling waste toys to accessories suggested uniform for educational units in kindergarten stages. Al-Academy, (102), 63–80. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts102/63-80
Ebraheem Mongy, Y. ., Amer Al-Hajri, S. ., & Al Mardhoof Al Saadi, N. . (2021). Inspiring heritage and symbols of local identity in contemporary Omani Graphic Art. Al-Academy, (102), 81–104. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts102/81-104
Nasser AL Nahari , N. . (2021). The Role of Contemporary Interactive Art Works Economically and Culturally "An Analytical Study". Al-Academy, (102), 123–144. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts102/123-144
Kalied Talib Alsamurai, A. . (2021). The communicative education of fine arts in the COVID-19 crisis and its manifestations in the modernization of the works of the Iraqi painter "Nabil Ali as a model". Al-Academy, (102), 207–222. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts102/207-222
Daryanavard (al-ghaisi), Z., Balavi, R., & M. Bataineh, A. (2021). The Communicative Functions in The Speech of The UAE National Anthem in The Light of The Eloquence of The Audience. Al-Academy, (101), 145–156. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts101/145-156
Abdullah Al-Qudairi, T. (2021). Designing Clothes that Meet the Functional and Aesthetic Needs of Children with Hip Dislocation. Al-Academy, (101), 157–184. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts101/157-184
Abdulaziz Alfadda, A. (2021). Utilization of Design Principles of Nature in Innovating Contemporary Metal Products. Al-Academy, (101), 203–226. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts101/203-226
Daryanavard, Z., Balavi, R., & Khezri, A. (2021). Semantic functions of repetitive synthesis in Adnan al-Sayegh’s poetry. Al-Academy, (100), 233–246. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts100/233-246
Hassan Abu Hasna, R. (2021). The Utilization of Arabic Calligraphy to Inspire Modern Arabic Type Designs. Al-Academy, (100), 277–304. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts100/277-304
Aldaawani, R. F. (2021). The semiotic of the Islamic blazon - a related analytical study between the Islamic blazon and its publicity message. Al-Academy, (100), 319–336. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts100/319-336
Wafa Hassan, S., & Marram Zaid, A.-H. (2021). Sustainability by recycling palm waste in designing women’s belts. Al-Academy, (100), 337–356. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts100/337-356
Kazem Odeh, R., & Khalaf Hussain, S. (2021). The effectiveness of media communication and its problems in the contemporary theatrical presentation. Al-Academy, (99), 155–168. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts99/155-168
Saud Al-Hazza, H. (2021). Study of the participation of Saudi women in official visual arts exhibitions "Contemporary Saudi Art Exhibition as an Example". Al-Academy, (99), 311–328. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts99/311-328
Ali Ahmed Abdel Rahman, R. (2021). Making use of economical design techniques and materials in implementing cosmetic supplements to the interior spaces of the dwelling. Al-Academy, (99), 329–348. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts99/329-348
Al Saadi, N. (2021). Variables related to the performance styles of batik art to achieve linear tactile effects in the printmaking. Al-Academy, (99), 349–364. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts99/349-364
Saad Algarni, M. (2021). Virtual Art Exhibitions In Times Of The Corona Pandemic. Al-Academy, (99), 441–480. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts99/441-480
Abduljabbar AlEssa, A. (2020). Simulation As One Of The Tools Of Visual Thinking And Its Effect On Developing Drawing And Design Skills To Produce Innovative Artworks. Al-Academy, (98), 235–254. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts98/235-254
Mohammed Al-Mutairi, S., Yousef Altwaijri, B., Yousef Al-Ali, R., & Abdul Hakim Almoqrin, S. (2020). Designing an E-marketing Website for Sustainable Fashion. Al-Academy, (98), 271–286. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts98/271-286
A.A. FEDA, L. (2020). GIRL’S TRADITIONA COSTUME IN MAKKAH AL MUKARRAMAH _ KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA”. Al-Academy, (98), 305–324. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts98/305-324
Abdulhafeez, N. (2020). Novel Coronavirus Pandemic as it is Expressed by Children in Their Drawings On-line: An Analytical Study. Al-Academy, (98), 413–434. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts98/413-434
Almamari, B. M. (2020). Appearance and Decay of Split-brain Theory to Explain Human Artistic Activity: A Historical Review. Al-Academy, (97), 261–270. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts97/261-270
Abdulhafeez, N. (2020). The Philosophy of Beauty and Aesthetic Tasting in the Story of Yusuf, peace be upon him, with the Al-Azeez’s Wife in light of the sayings of Ancient Philosophers and Modernists. Al-Academy, (97), 241–260. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts97/241-260
O Alzahrani, M. (2020). The Image of Women in Arab Media Advertisements. Al-Academy, (97), 299–320. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts97/299-320
Abdulghaffar Feda, L. (2020). Recycling evening dresses into modern dresses with traditional features. Al-Academy, (97), 321–342. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts97/321-342
Saud Alrasheed, E. (2020). Digitization is a contemporary reality and its importance in the Saudi plastic arts. Al-Academy, (96), 213–228. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts96/213-228
Mohammed Alamri, M. (2020). Inspiration Of Typed Paintings From Folk Architecture In Asir Region. Al-Academy, (96), 229–250. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts96/229-250
Murshed Alharbi, M., Alahmad, H., & Alsenan, M. (2020). Saudi society’s trends towards visiting museums and art galleries. Al-Academy, (96), 251–272. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts96/251-272
kadim oda, russil, & fuad fadhel, L. (2020). Techniques of Acting Performance in Fantasy Theatrical Show. Al-Academy, (95), 5–18. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts95/5-18
Mohammed taleb al dweik, S., abu taleb, S., & saber, M. (2020). The Role of the Passive Conditioning in Achieving Thermal Comfort in Temporary Hotel Units. Al-Academy, (95), 243–272. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts95/243-272
Ibrahim Bin Hamdan, N. (2019). Creativity in the Draping on the mannequin of Young Girls Victorian Fashion between 1860-1890. Al-Academy, (94), 73–96. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts94/73-96
Nassar Alajaji, T., & Abdulazez Almogren, H. (2019). The Effect of The Illustration Program on Fashion Design Inspired by Historical Costumes:. Al-Academy, (94), 97–114. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts94/97-114
Nassar Alajaji, T., & Mohammed Alfulaij, W. (2019). Revival of the Heritage Using Porcelain Units Inspired by Traditional Sadou Decoration and Kufic Calligraphy in Fashion Design. Al-Academy, (92), 253–270. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts92/253-270
Nawi, K. (2019). Time in the Cinema.The Two Films (The Knife and The Deceived) -A Model. Al-Academy, (91), 49–64. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts91/49-64
alsayed Mustafa jawad ahmed, B. (2016). The Instagram from a media tool to a marketing tool. Al-Academy, (74), 195–212. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts74/195-212
Khaled Taleb Al Samurai, A. (2018). The educational means used by teachers of art education in primary schools. Al-Academy, (89), 229–240. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts89/229-240
Jassem Mohammed, N., & Taha yaseen, E. (2017). Structural Systems In The Design Of World Magazine Covers. Al-Academy, (86), 149–164. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts86/149-164
al-Khalidi, A. S. (2017). The reality of interior design of Sharjah mosques and the possibility of development - selected models. Al-Academy, (83), 247–267. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts83/247-267
kadim oda, R. (2016). Actor performance features in the types of theatrical silent. Al-Academy, (79), 225–238. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts79/225-238
kadim oda, R. (2016). Indicative coding of the actor’s performance in the Iraqi theater show. Al-Academy, (77), 63–74. https://doi.org/10.35560/jcofarts77/63-74
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 AlAseel Ahmed Aboud, Faten Abbas Laftah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.