Mechanism of feedback in the theater of the oppressed
The art of theater penetrated various scientific and human fields, as well as touching the facts and events surrounding it, and scientific innovations had a wide field, so it adopted feedback in interactive theater performances, especially the theater of the oppressed. Then came the indicators that resulted from the theoretical framework for the formation of the tool by which the research sample is analyzed, and then the chapter concluded with previous studies. As for the third chapter, it involved the research procedures, and through the research tool and the research method, and by selecting the intentional sample, the sample represented by a play (the story of Shahrour) was analyzed. As for the fourth chapter, it included the results of the research, and the chapter also contained conclusions and a set of recommendations and proposals, and it was proven by the sources and references
- Singer. N. (1980): Motor Learning and Human perfr mance. McMillen publishing. New York.
- al - habashneh , m. k. (2014). feedback and its impact on academic achievement. amman: dar jalis al-zaman.
- ali, a. (2007). the effect of feedback on teaching the skill of handstand followed by forward rolling . baghdad, iraq.
- mahjoub, w. (2002). the fundamentals of movement learning. mosul: university.
- tolba, s. (1972, january). cybernetics the latest science of the twenieth century. world of thought.
- miller, s. (1990). the psychology of play. kuwait: the national council for culture.
- ficara. (n.d.). https://www.tecnicadellascuola/al-didattica-a-distanza-e-il-suo-feedback-didattico.
- Stephen S.(1990) Meharh and Mitchel A. Wolterdorf. Ther apeutic use of videotape self- modeling: A review, Advances in Behaviour Research and Therapy, Vol, 12, (2) 1990.
- Khion, y. (1996). Kinetic Education between Principle and Application. Baghdad: University of baghdad.
- Al-Natour , N. (2011). Methods of Teaching Contemporary Mathematics. Amman: Dar Ghaida.
- Abbas, W. A. (2017). repl-esentative hiring in the interactive theatre performance tecnniques. Journal al-academy.
- Sukhsukh , A. (2005). Attitudes in Contemporary European Theatre. Cairo: The Egyption Genral Book Organization.
- Goodman , L (2001). The Guide in Politics and Perfomance. Cairo: Ministry of Culture.
- Al -Shabibi , Z. K. (2013). Aesthetic System Transformation in the Iraqi Theatrical Performance. Baghdad: Ministry of Culture.
- shaker, a. (2009). imagiation - from cave to vitual reality .
- Boal , A. (1997). August Boal approach to theater. Cairo: Ministry of Culture.
- abas, m. (2019). improvisation Effectivenss in the performance of the Aclor in the theatrical Show. Journal al-academy.
- Al-Tamimi , A. (2020). Theatrical Communication and Communication -interactive Theater as a Model. Baghdad.
- Yahya, S. H. (2021). the aesthetic work of theatrical rehearsal and its directig applications (Taqasim on Al- Haya play as a model). al-Academy Journal.
- Fischer , A. (2011). Performance Aesthetice A Theory in the Aesthetice of Presentation. Cairo.
- al-Jubouri, M. A.-R. (2004). theatrical space (scenography) and the task of shaping the stage in Iraq. al-Academy journal.
- Abbas, Y. H. (2017). The Effectiveness of Reception in Interactive Theatre al-Academy Journal.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Bashar Abdul Ghani Muhammad, Musab Ibrahim Muhammad
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.